Friday 9 January 2009

Shameless self-promotion #1

Excuse me, I know I said my next post would be a Che: Part One review (and that is coming, I can reveal now if you haven't already seen it that you should).

I've been slacking due to a mix of festival alcohol consumption followed by long, painful hungover days of self-depreciation and for the last week, another batch of work experience.

Unfortunately, this time I'm in Sutton - twenty miles from the middle of nowhere - which means getting up at 6.30am. By the time I'm getting home at 8 - 8.30pm, it's a case of eat, sleep, wake too soon, go again.

So, in the light of my current predicament, I thought I'd cheer myself up with a spot of shameless self promotion. Below are links to stories I wrote for
C21media.net last month (also have a feature coming in their next print mag later this month) and Community Care magazine.

They are unlikely to particularly float anyone's pedalo, but... enjoy...?

CRB: Quarter of people know nothing of safeguarding agency (Communitycare.co.uk 7 January 2009)
Children 'desensitised' to sexual bullying and assault, survey finds (Communitycare.co.uk 6 January 2009)
Prince's Trust: One in ten young people feel life is 'meaningless' (Communitycare.co.uk 5 January 2009)
Channel 4 cut commission cash by $75m (c21media.net 18 December 2008)
New head of acquisitions for All3 (c21media.net 16 December 2008)
German nets buy UK, Irish formats (c21media.net 9 December 2008)

No comments: